krooks ha chiesto in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 decennio fa

I have £400 to spend for a 32" (or bigger) LCD TV. Which brand/model would you reccomend?

12 risposte

Pertinenza
  • 1 decennio fa
    Risposta preferita

PANASONIC!!! they are the best tvs ever!!!

• Anonimo
    1 decennio fa

Absolutely none.

You may not want to read this but here's the truth of it. You get what you pay for.

32" televisions below about £600 will almost certainly be one of 'own brand' or 'unknown brand' type. They will be built Down To The Price instead of to a standard of Quality.

This means that they may lack some important features such as more than one SCART. You'll need more than 1 for proper connection of DVD, Sky box etc.

Some of them do not even have digital tuners (Freeview) built in.

The sound quality will be poor even though it may boast lots of "watts".

It Will be physically flimsy and the remote may not last long.

The EPG will be restricted and lack some of the functions available on better sets.

The angle of view of the screen may very well be as much as half that of a better set. This means that those watching from the side (off-centre line) will not see such a good picture as the lucky viewer directly in front.

On some cheapo televisions the on-set tuning buttons don't work for Freeview. They're designed like it to keep the price down but it's a bummer when your remote packs up.

When you compare your television with those of your mates who have spent a bit more you will feel rather sad.

Don't do it. Your main television is an important purchase that should give you excellent service for up to 10 years. Save up a bit more and buy a decent one of known brand. Go to John Lewis for the best advice and choice.

• 1 decennio fa

Check out AVForums.

I have a Mirai 32" LCD TV which cost £350 including delivery, and I am very happy with it. Picture from Sky HD is stunning.

For £300 you can get a Hannspree 32" LCD TV from Ebuyer.

• Anonimo
    1 decennio fa

Buy the best branded model you can afford, take not a lot of notice of TV snobs, yes the expensive brands are better but, if you're happy with your purchase, it's a bargain.

Have a look at this:

http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/det...

That will be better than any dubious brand TV from the likes of Aldi or Woolworths.

• Che ne pensi delle risposte? Puoi accedere per votare la risposta.
  • 1 decennio fa

the best brand you'll get for that size and that price would be a bush everything else other's are suggesting will not be for that kind of money...

Try argos they have good deals at the moment...i brought a bush 32 inch for 344.99 black and silver with half price tv stand 49.99!

• 1 decennio fa

Everybody is going to give you a different answer. Your best bet is to go down to an electrical shop and try them out for yourself to see how they look.

Then, obviously, come home and order it online as it'll be loads cheaper.

• billy
    Lv 5
    1 decennio fa

You can get great deal on a Sony Bravia for this amount and they have a fantastic picture quality

• 1 decennio fa

i would recomend LG, we have just brought a 32" LCD and can't fault it in any way

• 1 decennio fa

The Samsung ones are really good, and I think they look fab with the shiny black frame.

• 1 decennio fa

If it's on the list below, DON'T buy it, 'cos they are all rubbish:

Acer

Acoustic Solutions

Akai

Akito

Akura

Alba

A.O.C.

Atec

Beko

Beond

Bose

Bush

Cello

Compacks

Crown

Cyberhome

Daewoo

Dansai

Deccacolour

DiBoss

Digihome

Digilogic

Digix

D.M. Tech

Erae

Ferguson

Finlux

Funai

Fusion

Goodmans

Grundig

H. & B.

Hanspree

Harwa

Hikona

HiSense

Ikasu

Kenmark

Konka

Lenco

Lexsor

Lodos

Logik

Luzo

Matsui

Maxim

Medion

Mikomi

Mirai

Mogen

Naiko

O.N.N.

Orion

Phocus

Prima

Proline

Streamium

Swisstec

Symphonic

Tatung

Technisat

Techno

Technosonic

Techwood

Tokai

Tosumi

Venturer

Video Seven

Viewpia

Vision

Yamada

Yusmart

• 1 decennio fa

Philips are good as well , look on all the "other" sale sites for good deals

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.