Anonimo
Anonimo ha chiesto in Scuola ed educazioneCompiti · 1 decennio fa

Aiutatemi testo in inglese!!!?

Aiutatemi ho fatto un testo in inglese riguardo la migliore vacanza k ho mai fatto e vorrei kiedervi di leggerlo, correggerlo dove è sbagliato e magari darmi un giudizio, un commento....help!! Ciau!!!

My best holiday

The best holiday I have ever done was two years ago, when I made a tour of Europe with a motor home that we hired out.

I went on holiday with my parents, my brother, my sister and her boyfriend.

We went in many European important cities: Salzburg, in Austria; Berlin, the capital of Germany, and Potsdam, in Brandenburg; Cologne; Amsterdam and Eindhoven; Calais; Canterbury, in England; London; Guiseley, near Leeds; Turin, in northern Italy.

In Salzburg, we visited the Festung Hohensalzburg that is a large medieval castle on Festungsberg hill. We also saw Mozart’s birthplace, but just from the outside.

After Salzburg, we went in Berlin, where we stayed for 3 days. There, we saw the Brandenburg Gate, which is one of the symbols of Berlin and Germany and then the remains of Berlin Wall. Then we went in Potsdam to see Sanssouci palace, that is a former summer palace of Frederick the Great and it is in Rococo style.

The next leg of our journey was Cologne, the fourth-largest city in Germany and here we visited the Capital, an important gothic architecture that is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne.

In Cologne, my sister’s boyfriend took a plane to return in Bari.

After that, we went in Amsterdam where we had a trip on a boat on the canal of Amsterdam. We went in Eindhoven but we just saw the airport where my sister took a plane to come back in Turin where she lives.

In a small town near Calais, we took a channel ferry to go to England and when we arrived there, we stopped in Canterbury where we went shopping.

Then we went in London that is, in my opinion, the best city we visited, but unfortunately, we stayed there just for 2 days and we saw monuments like the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and St. Paul’s Cathedral just from the outside.

After that, we went in Guiseley, near Leeds, because we have relatives there and we wanted to meet them. We stayed 3 days with them and with them we did a lot of things as going to an entertainment center and have a trip in the wood.

Finally, we had to go home and while returning back we went in Turin to see my sister’s house and to spend some time with her.

Having a holiday with a motor home is unusual but I really liked it because in this way I am totally free to do what I want when I want and I can visit everything I want. My parents liked this experience, too, in fact they decided to buy a motor home for next holidays.

I didn’t like a lot Austrian and German cities, but I really enjoyed a lot this holiday.

2 risposte

Classificazione
  • 1 decennio fa
    Risposta preferita

The best holiday I have ever done was two years ago, when I "HAD" a tour of Europe with a motor home that we hired out.

I went on holiday with my parents, my brother, my sister and her boyfriend.

We went in many European important cities: Salzburg, in Austria; Berlin, the capital of Germany, and Potsdam, in Brandenburg; Cologne; Amsterdam and Eindhoven; Calais; Canterbury, in England; London; Guiseley, near Leeds; Turin, in northern Italy.

In Salzburg, we visited the "Festung Hohensalzburg" that is a large medieval castle on Festungsberg hill. We also saw Mozart’s birthplace, but just from the outside.

After Salzburg, we went in Berlin, where we stayed for 3 days. There, we saw the "Brandenburg Gate", which is one of the symbols of Berlin and Germany and then the remains of Berlin Wall. Then we went in Potsdam to see "Sanssouci palace", that is a former summer palace of Frederick the Great,BUILT IN Rococo style.

The next leg of our journey was Cologne, the fourth-largest city in Germany and here we visited the "Capital", an important gothic architecture that is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne.

In Cologne, my sister’s boyfriend took a plane to return in Bari.

After that, we went in Amsterdam where we had a trip on a boat on the canal of Amsterdam. We went in Eindhoven but we just saw the airport where my sister took a plane to come back in Turin where she lives.

In a small town near Calais, we took a channel ferry to go to England and when we arrived there, we stopped in Canterbury where we went shopping.

Then we went in London that is, in my opinion, the best city we visited, but unfortunately, we stayed there ONLY for 2 days and we saw monuments like the "Houses of Parliament", "Buckingham Palace" and "St. Paul’s Cathedral" just from the outside.

After that, we went in Guiseley, near Leeds, because SOME OUR relatives LIVE there and we wanted to meet them. We SPENT 3 days with them and (with them)[NN è NECESSARIO RIPETERLO] we did a lot of things, LIKE going to an entertainment center and have a trip in the wood.

IN THE END, we had to go home and while returning back we went in Turin to see my sister’s house and to spend some time with her.

Having a holiday with a motor home is unusual but I really ENJOYED it because in this way I am totally free to do what I want when I want and I can visit everything I want. My parents liked this experience too, in fact they decided to buy a motor home for next holidays.

I didn’t like a lot Austrian and German cities, but I really enjoyed a lot this holiday.

Il brano è ok,ti ho messo in maiuscolo o tra parentesi le cose ke secondo me sn più corrette da dire. :-D

• Anonimo
    1 decennio fa

a tour of --> a tour around

motor home --> credo si scriva tutto attaccato

and have a trip --> ricordati il gerundio

while returning back --> while we were returnin(o going back , returning back è una ripetizione)

I am totally free to do what I want when I want and I can visit everything I want --> troppi want =)

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.