Alb R ha chiesto in Società e cultureLingue · 1 decennio fa

mi correggete questo testo in inglese? 10 punti subito?

l'ho tradotto usando google.. quindi sarà pieno di errori.. grazie mille!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I did nothing special, the usual. In the morning I got up as usual at 6.30, I had breakfast and went to school by train. Monday I went to school at 4.40, while the other three days to 13. At home in the afternoon after I studied for daytime, or I met with my friends. Friday however was a girono particular. In fact I went to the International Motor Show in Geneva. I went with my dad and 4 other friends. We left at 4:45 am, and I arrived at 10. we passed the Simplon Pass, covered with snow with beautiful landscapes. I spent all day watching and try the machines in about 1000 booths. I liked very much the Ferraris. 10 pm we left and came home at night. Saturday I got up at 12, in the afternoon I was with my friends and also Sunday

2 risposte

Classificazione
  • 1 decennio fa
    Risposta preferita

COSì DOVREBBE ANDARE MEGLIO....

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I did nothing special, WAS ALL THE SAME. In the morning I got up as usual at 6.30, I had breakfast and I went to school by train. Monday I went to school at 4.40, while the other three days AT 13. At home in the afternoon I studied for THE NEXT DAY , or I WENT OUT with my friends. Friday however was SPECIAL DAY. In fact I went to the International Motor Show in GenOva. I went with my dad and 4 other friends. We left at 4:45 am, and WE arrived at 10. we passed the Simplon Pass, covered with snow AND THERE WERE beautiful landscapes. I spent all day watching and tryING the machines in about 1000 booths. I liked very much the Ferraris. AT 10 pm we left and came home at night. Saturday I got up at 12, in the afternoon I was with my friends and also Sunday.

• 1 decennio fa

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I did nothing special , it was all the same . In the morning I got up as usual at 6.30, I had breakfast and I went to school by train. On monday I went to school at 4.40, while the other three days at 13. At home ,in the afternoon, after studing for daytime, I met my friends. Friday, however ,was a particular day.In fact I went to the International Motor Show in Geneva with my dad and 4 friends.We left at 4:45 am, and we arrived at 10. we passed the Simplon Pass, covered of snow ,with beautiful landscapes. I spent all day watching and trying the cars in about 1000 booths. I liked very much the Ferraris.At 10 pm we left and we came home at night.On Saturday I got up at 12, in the afternoon I met my friends and also on Sunday...

Così dovrebbe essere perfetto ...spero di esserti stata utile.ciaociao

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.