promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
schok95 ha chiesto in Scuola ed educazioneCompiti · 1 decennio fa

potreste fare una lettera in inglese con il past simple descrivendo un week-end?

please per questa sera 10 punti al migliore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggiornamento:

possibilmente di 150 parole vi prego aiuto!!!!

1 risposta

Classificazione
  • 1 decennio fa
    Risposta preferita

Mine weekend he has been much funny one, saturday quickly after school have gone with my friends to the Luna Park, has been fantastic, are amused me a lot. Saturdays evening have gone to a birthday festivity. Sunday l' I have last to the sea with my relatives, are amused me a lot.

Qui c'è la traduzione in italiano

Il mio weekend è stato molto divertente, sabato subito dopo scuola sono andata con i miei amici al Luna Park, è stato fantastico, mi sono divertita tanto. Sabato sera sono andata ad una festa di compleanno. Domenica l'ho passata al mare con i miei parenti, mi sono divertita molto.

oppure

I really enjoyed my week end.On Saturday afternoon I stayed at home to rest a bit,because I was really tired,then I went out with my friends and we hung around the city. In the evening we ate pizza at my place and we watched a film,it was really funny!we laughed all the time.

On Sunday I slept until 10,I love sleeping late when I can!I woke up,I had my breakfast and then I did my homework.In the afternoon I watched tv,because it has rained all day long!

oppure

last saturday, after i did my homework, i met my friends at the city center for do shopping. i bought some t-shirt for the summer and then we went in a restaurant for a pizza: it was very good and cheaper!after than wedecide to go in a disco but it was raining so we went to the cinema for wach a horror film! then, when the film finished i went back to my home because i was very tired!

i slept all sunday morning and in the afternoon i studyed agan!

non so se va bene..penso di si..

10 punti??

• Commenter avatarAccedi per rispondere alle risposte
Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.