Anonimo
Anonimo ha chiesto in Società e cultureLingue · 1 decennio fa

Ingleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Ciao a tutti!

Mi correggerste questo testo in inglese???

Mi dareste altre idee su cosa scrivere ancora?? Grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If I won a lot of money I would…

If I won a lot of money I would like to travel the world.

I would like to discover its beauty and its people.

I would like to return to England, to London and I would

like to go to America because I’m so excited to see it and

because I’ve never seen it before.

Not only… After travel I would like to spend a part of these

money to pay my university and my vices like maybe : Lots

of books, clothes, and above all, I would like to buy so

many houses.

One in London, and many in America for example in Los

Angeles, in New York, in Vancouver, in Seattle etc…

I’m so generous so one part of my profit I would like to give

at my parents because they have helped me every time

I’ve needed help. That’s because I would like to show my

gratitude for them. But the most part of my profit I would

give to charity for needy children.

I think this is the best thing that I can do.

3 risposte

Classificazione
  • Anonimo
    1 decennio fa
    Risposta preferita

L'unica cosa che ti vorrei dire è che mi sono sbattuta a scriverti un testo prima, e poi la domanda è stata eliminata (il che non l'ho trovato molto carino). Visto che l'ho fatta te la copio qui di seguito:

If I won a lot of money I would build a house where artists of any kind could go and just be themselves.

This house would be open all day long and the people wouldn’t pay anything to go into, maybe just make an offer to support the costs of the electricity, the light, and so on.

It would have many rooms and each of those rooms would have a different theme: one for the music, one for photography, one for paint,…

In the music room there would be a piano, that for sure, a drum, a couple of guitars and bass guitars and a small recording studios. Obviously the people who would want to recorder something would have to do everything on their own, there wouldn’t be an audio-engineer. The walls would be covered by egg boxes, like in the movies, and the light would be of many colors.

The photography room would have, of course, lights, panels of different colors ad backgrounds, and all the things you need to make a really good picture. For people who still use film and not digital cameras there would also be a dark room. In that case the person should bring with him photographic paper…

The painting room would probably be the biggest one, as some painters really need a lot of space for their canvas. The oil, acrylic and everything is necessary to make a paint would be on the artist.

Well, at the end, If I won a lot of money, I would spent it so quickly I would soon forget I had it.

Per quanto riguarda il tuo testo nel complesso è buono. Le correzioni che ti hanno fatto sono giuste ma l'ho voluto "rivedere" ugualmente (scusami, sono al lavoro e in questo momento mi annoio). Dagli un'occhiata. Non lo devi per forza usare ma magari prendere qualche spunto:

If I won a lot of money I would travel around the world, discovering its beauty and its people.

I would like to go back to London, England, and I would love to be able to visit America, too. It would be really exciting as I’ve never seen it before.

In addition I would spent part of these money to pay university and my vices: lots of books, clothes and, above all, I would like to buy many houses in different parts of the world.

One would be in London and many others in America. Los Angeles maybe, or New York, Vancouver, Seattle, and so on…

I consider myself a generous person and that’s the reason why, a part of the wins, would go to my parents for everything they’ve done for me and for helping me every time I needed them. I would like, in this way, to show them my gratitude. The biggest part of my wins, though, would go to charity and for children in need.

I think those are the best things I could do if I won a lot of money…

• Gina D
    Lv 5
    1 decennio fa

If I won a lot of money I would like to travel AROUND the world.

I would like to return (??? ci sei stato e vuoi tornare giusto?se no allora to go) to England, to London and I would

like to go to America because I’m so excited to see it and

because I’ve never seen it before.

Not only… APART travelLING I would like to spend a part of these

money to pay university (senza my mica ti appartiene) and my vices like maybe : Lots

of books, clothes, and above all, I would like to buy so

many houses.

One in London, and many in America for example in Los

Angeles, in New York, in Vancouver, in Seattle etc…

I’m so generous so one part of my WINS (profit e' il profitto che hai in borsa o quando compri case e prendi gli affitti) I would like to give IT TO

my parents because they have helped me every time

I’ve needed help. That’s because I would like to show my

gratitude for them (tua gratitudine per loro o a loro? per loro giusto com'e', a loro towards them/ to them). But the most part of my WINS I would

give to charity for children IN NEED. (il termine needy ha significato negativo)

I think this is the best thing that I can do.

• Anonimo
    1 decennio fa

If I won a lot of money I would like to travel around the world.

I would like to come back to England againg especially in London and I would like to go to America because I’ve never seen it before. (se vuoi dire che sei emozionato a vedere l'america meglio se dici

i'm looking forward to visit the USA.)

Not only… in addition to travel I would like to spend a part of money to pay university and to buy lots

of books, clothes, and above all, I would like to buy a lot of houses.

One house in London, and many others in America for example in Los Angeles, in New York, in Vancouver, in Seattle and so on…

I’m very generous so one part of my wins I would like to give it to my parents because they have helped me every time I’ve needed their help. That’s because I would like to show my gratitude to

the most part of my wins I would give to charity for children who need our help

I think this is the best thing I can do.

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.