Ho bisogno per questo es di inglese!! grazie mille!!?

completa le frasi con il past simple o il past continuos dei verbi tra parentesi.

1= Mrs Dodman's son (fall)........and (break).........his arm while he (run)..........in the park

2= We (visit).........a lot of castles while we (have)..........a holiday in France

3= i (not/do)............anything specialò when John (phone)...........me last night

4= (the baby/sleep)...............when the baby-sitter (arrive).............?

5= the weather (be)..........awful. It (rain)............heavily and a cold wind (blow)........... . Suddenly a flash of lightning (tear)..............across the sky.

6= He (walk)............back home when he (hear)...........footsteps behind him.

7= He (work)................in the garden when a strong wind (start)..........blowing.

8= I (cut)..............my finger while i (make)............dinner.

9= Mary (send)...............e-mails when suddenly the light (go)..........out.

10= Paul (carry)...................a heavy suitcase when he (fall)....................down the stairs.

3 risposte

Classificazione
  • Anonimo
    10 anni fa
    Risposta preferita

= Mrs Dodman's son (fall).FELL......and (break)...BROKE.....his arm while he (run)..WAS RUNNING.......in the park

2= We (visit)..VISITED.......a lot of castles while we (have)...WERE HAVING.......a holiday in France

3= i (not/do)....WASN'T DOING........anything special when John (phone)......PHONED.....me last night

4= (the baby/sleep)....WAS THE BABY SLEEPING...........when the baby-sitter (arrive)....ARRIVED.........?

5= the weather (be).....WAS.....awful. It (rain) WAS RAINING............heavily and a cold wind (blow)......WAS BLOWING..... . Suddenly a flash of lightning (tear)...TORE..........across the sky.

6= He (walk).....WAS WALKING......back home when he (hear).....HEARD......footsteps behind him.

7= He (work)..........WAS WORKING......in the garden when a strong wind (start)..STARTED........blowing.

8= I (cut)......CUT........my finger while i (make)..WAS MAKING.........dinner.

9= Mary (send)........WAS SENDING.......e-mails when suddenly the light (go).WENT.........out.

10= Paul (carry)..........WAS CARRYING........a heavy suitcase when he (fall)..........FELL..........down the stairs.

• 10 anni fa

1= Mrs Dodman's son (fall).FELL......and (break)...BROKE.....his arm while he (run)..WAS RUNNING.......in the park

2= We (visit)..VISITED.......a lot of castles while we (have)...WERE HAVING.......a holiday in France

3= i (not/do)....WAS NOT DOING........anything specialò when John (phone)......PHONED.....me last night

4= (the baby/sleep)....WAS SLEEPING...........when the baby-sitter (arrive)....ARRIVED.........?

5= the weather (be).....WAS.....awful. It (rain)WAS RAINING............heavily and a cold wind (blow)......WAS BLOWING..... . Suddenly a flash of lightning (tear)...TORE..........across the sky.

6= He (walk).....WAS WALKING......back home when he (hear).....HEARD......footsteps behind him.

7= He (work)..........WAS WORKING......in the garden when a strong wind (start)..STARTED........blowing.

8= I (cut)......CUT........my finger while i (make)..WAS MAKING.........dinner.

9= Mary (send)........WAS SENDING.......e-mails when suddenly the light (go).WENT.........out.

10= Paul (carry)..........WAS CARRYING........a heavy suitcase when he (fall)..........FELL..........down the stairs.

Fonte/i: bYE
  • 10 anni fa

1. Mrs Dodman's son fell and broke his arm while he ran in the park.

2.2= We (visit).........a lot of castles while we (have)..........a holiday in France VISITED-HAD

3= i (not/do)............anything specialò when John (phone)...........me last night DIDN'T DO-PHONED

4= (the baby/sleep)...............when the baby-sitter (arrive).............? WAS THE BABY SLEEPING-ARRIVED

5= the weather (be)..........awful. It (rain)............heavily and a cold wind (blow)........... . Suddenly a flash of lightning (tear)..............across the sky. WAS-RAINED-BLEW-TEARED

6= He (walk)............back home when he (hear)...........footsteps behind him. WALKED-HEARD

7= He (work)................in the garden when a strong wind (start)..........blowing. WORKED-STARTED

8= I (cut)..............my finger while i (make)............dinner.CUT-WAS MAKING

9= Mary (send)...............e-mails when suddenly the light (go)..........out. SENT-WAS GOING

10= Paul (carry)...................a heavy suitcase when he (fall)....................down the stairs. CARRIED-FELL

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.