MACRO WORD HELP PLEASE?

Hello to all.

Can you help me with building a macro for word?, i need it to do the following procedure:

in a phrase for example : I CAN'T DO IT BY MY SELF - PLEASE HELP ME!

i want a macro to delete all the char from the 6 word for each phrase in the document inorder to obtain the following result:

I CAN'T DO IT BY MY (end of line)

Thanks!!!

Aggiornamento:

I have word 2003

1 risposta

Classificazione
  • Anonimo
    9 anni fa
    Risposta preferita

Using the macro recorder

Developer tab in the Code group, click Record Macro.

In the Macro name box, type the name of the macro.

NOTE If the new macro is assigned the same name as a macro embedded in Office Word 2007, the transactions recorded in the new macro will replace the built-in macro. To view a list of macros embedded in the Code group on the Developer tab, click Macros. In the Macros in list, click Word Commands.

Save the macro in box, click the template or document in which you want to store the macro.

In the Description box, type a description of the macro.

Do one of the following:

To begin recording the macro without assigning it to a button on the Quick Access toolbar or a keyboard shortcut, click OK.

To assign the macro to the Quick Access Toolbar, follow these steps:

Click button.

In the Customize Quick Access Toolbar, select the document or all documents for which you want to add the macro to the Quick Access Toolbar.

In the dialog box, click the Choose commands from macro to record and then click Add.

Click OK to begin recording the macro.

To assign the macro to a keyboard shortcut, follow these steps:

Click Keyboard.

In the Commands box, click the macro being recorded.

New in box, type the keystroke combination you want and then click Assign.

Click Close to begin recording the macro.

Perform the operations you want to include in the macro.

NOTE: When you record a macro, you can use your mouse to click commands and options, but not to select text. To do this you must use the keyboard. For more information on selecting the text using the keyboard, see Selecting Text.

To stop the recording of transactions, click Stop Recording in the Code group.

With one click you can help me grow

http://www.facebook.com/brunographic

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.