Mary Jane ha chiesto in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 anni fa

Just like Emma Stone in Easy A?

I know that it is a stupid question but I really don't know what to do...

Some days ago a friend of mine asked me if I ever had had sex with another guy, and I don't know why I lied to her (I'm a virgin!) and I told her that I had had sex with one of my schoolmates some months ago..

She always criticizes everyone, and she often criticizes me too because I'm always single, and because I don't date everyone, so I decided to lie to her...

She answered me that despite all that everybody say (she always says to me that other friends of mine say bad things about me, and I don't know what to believe...) I could do many great things...

So.. Now what should I do? Continue lying and if she wanted to know his name to find him on facebook I would tell her a fake name of a person that she doesn't know (but actually I don't know who I could choose as "fake boyfriend" and I really don't think it's the right thing to do; maybe I could tell her that he's not on facebook but she could not believe that I lost my virginity), or should I tell her the thruth? (but in this way she will think that I'm a liar and a nerd...)

9 risposte

Pertinenza
  • 9 anni fa
    Risposta preferita

You're in a bind. I would suggest playing this out. It doesn't sound like you like the girl that much anyway, so why not go with it? Keep playing this little game, except don't follow your own script, but the script from "Easy A". Eventually, tell her you had sex with a guy who actually is gay. The longer you play with her, the more embarrassed she'll be when she realizes you've fooled her the entire time. That might be sooner if you don't have a gay boy in your class...

Sorry I couldn't give you any more practical advice. I don't know why anyone would claim to have sex with someone when they haven't. It sounds like you sort of want her approval. I don't really know what to say to that...

• 9 anni fa

Tell her whatever you want. Who cares what she thinks. She's got you so worried about what she's doing or thinking that you're not thinking about yourself. Criticism is a sign of insecurity, it has nothing to do with you. What she says and does only reflects on her, not you. If she calls you out on it in front of others, tell them you have no idea what she's talking about..."why would I tell her my business...". That's all you have to say to fix things. ;0)

Fonte/i: Experience
  • She obviously doesn't sound like a good friend :/ if u needa lie to her it's not a good friendship, but yes tell her it's non of her business to know or judge u on something stupid like that

• 9 anni fa

No. Stop explaining yourself to her. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. The more you explain to her the more she will try to make you feel inferior. You don't even have to explain that you lied about it. She asks again, just tell her that you don't like the way she is prying into your life and judging you after she does. If she starts to mock, just simply say, "Exactly."

• Che ne pensi delle risposte? Puoi accedere per votare la risposta.
  • Anonimo
    9 anni fa

It's not that big of a deal just tell her he doesn't have a Facebook, she doesn't know him, or tell her you don't wanna talk about it.... Or you could be honest with her? and since she's your friend she shouldn't be judging you... do whatever you feel is right.

• 9 anni fa

Tell her to stop butting into your sex life because she's not being a good friend and that's not what friends do.

• tell hey you were being sarcastic. Make it convincing like...

"hey who's that guy you hooked up with

lol, you DO realise I was being sarcastic? I would never ook up with some random guy!

• 9 anni fa

Losing your virginity isn't cool, especially when you lose it to someone you'll forget about in the future.

• Anonimo
    9 anni fa

Tell her its none of her damn buissness. Its YOUR life not hers.

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.