Giulia ha chiesto in Società e cultureLingue · 8 anni fa

Potete correggermi questo testo scritto da me in inglese?

Yesterday was a beautiful day! I woke up at 7:00 and the sun was out, I had breakfast, I washed and dressed and left the house. I went to get the motor in the garage and listening to music, I went to school. Just arrived I greeted my friends and I waited for the arrival of the teacher.

After two hours you lesson I rested for ten minutes and I joked and played with my friends.

At 11.00 I did recreation and drank and ate.

I left at 1 .00 pm. I came home and I ate, I helped my brother in his homework, I slept and then I studied.

At about 19:00 I went out with my friend and I went shopping to 20.00.

I ate and chatted with my parents, I watched TV, I surf on the internet. At the end of the evening I had a shower and went to bed at 23:00 I called a friend of mine and we were talking about to midnight then I slept.

Grazie, 10 stelle al migliore!

2 risposte

Classificazione
  • 8 anni fa
    Risposta preferita

hi from London, sono madrelingua inglese, scusa i miei errori in italiano..

Nicola e' sulla strada giusta, ma....

Yesterday was a beautiful day! I woke up at 7:00 and the sun was SHINING, I had breakfast THEN I (had a wash), (got dressed) and left the house. I GOT (my) motorcycle FROM the (garage) WHILE I WAS listening to music THEN I (went) to school. WHEN arrived I SAID HI (va bene anche greeted) TO my CLASSMATES and waited for the teacher (to arrive).

After two hours OF (*lessons or class), I (had) ten minutes BREAK , (and I joked and played )with (my) friends.

At 11.00 I (cosa vuoi dire: I went to the gym? I played sport?) and I (had a snack = uno spuntino..)HAD SOME DRINKS AND FOOD.

I left SCHOOL AT 1 .00 pm. I (came back) home and HAD MY LUNCH. I helped my brother (with)HIS homework, I HAD A (nap)(pisolino) AND THEN I DID MY HOMEWORK

At about 19:00 I went out with (my) friend (and we went) SHOPPING TILL 8 PM.

I HAD DINNER WITH (my) parents, I watched TV AND SURFED on (the) internet.

( at the end of the evening) I TOOK (took= americano, had= British) A SHOWER AND CALLED A FRIEND OF MINE. WE (chatted until midnight) THEN I (switched off the light / went to sleep).

OK?

• 8 anni fa

Yesterday was a beautiful day! I woke up at 7:00 and the sun was SHINING, I had breakfast THEN I washed MYSELF, dressed UP and left the house. I GOT the motorcycle FROM the BOX WHILE I WAS listening to music THEN I MOVED to school. WHEN arrived I SAID HI TO my CLASSMATES and waited for the teacher.

After two hours OF lesson, I GOT ten minutes BREAK , JOKING and PLAYING with friends.

At 11.00 I HAD ANOTHER BREAK WHERE I HAD SOME DRINKS AND FOOD.

I left SCHOOL AT 1 .00 pm. I BACK home and HAD MY LUNCH. I helped my brother DOING HIS homework, I HAD A SNAP (pisolino) AND THEN I DID MY HOMEWORK

At about 19:00 I went out with friend DOING SOME SHOPPING TILL 8 PM.

I HAD DINNER WITH parents, I watched TV AND SURFED on internet.

BEFORE GOING TO BED I TOOK A SHOWER AND CALLED A FRIEND OF MINE. WE SPOKEN FOR AN HOUR THEN I CLOSED MY EYES AROUND MIDNIGHT

Fonte/i: Ora sta meglio, comunque ti conviene scrivere in italiano qua e non su google translator.... fa pietà..... usa la punteggiatura e le congiunzioni anche in italiano....
Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.