Universities Usa????

This question is for the guys that have studied or are going to study in any university of the USA.

After receiving my bachelor degree I'd like to do a master degree in the USA and I'd rather study screenwriting there.

The trouble is that I won't confer the bachelor degree before January 2014, and the application deadlines are November/December 2013 (it depends on the universities!)

Could I apply anyway, or is it impossible to apply for the master without bachelor degree?

Thanks in advance. I'm looking forward to reading your answers.

1 risposta

Pertinenza
  • 8 anni fa
    Risposta preferita

Almost all US universities will accept masters degree applications from students who are undergraduates.

Just remember to be sure that your undergraduate institution sends your transcript and other documents to arrive by the due date. Also, some graduate schools will require you to sit for standardized graduate school admissions exams such as the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or others, and you will need to complete these exams by a specific date. You will need to find out where these exams are offered in your home country.

Fonte/i: I applied for and was admitted to my graduate school while I was still an undergraduate.
Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.