Qualcuno sa trovarmi l'errore in ognuna di questa frase? 10 punti al più veloce e migliore, entro stasera mi servirenbbe
1) He's postman, so he has breakfast at 4.00 a.m.
2) The love is more important than money.
3) I come to school by the bike.
4) I'm reading one good book at the moment.
5) 'Where are the children?' 'In a Kitchen'
6) I live in centre of town, near the ospital.
7) My parents bought the lovely house in the country
8) I don't eat the bread because I dont like it
- 5 anni faRisposta preferita
1) He's A postman (ci va la "a")
2) Love (senza "the")
3) I come to school by bike (senza "the")
4)I'm reading A good book ("a" invece che "one")
5)Where are the children? In The kitchen ("the" al posto di "a")
6) I live in The centre of The town
7) my parents bought A (invece Che "the") lovely house
8) I don't eat bread (senza "the") because I don't like it
- 5 anni fa