Noemi ha chiesto in Società e cultureLingue · 7 mesi fa

Completare la chat dove ci sono ______. Usa Will o be going to e le parole tra parentesi. Usa forme contratte se possibile. Aiutatemi please?

Tom e Sean sono le persone che si scrivono la chat

Tom: Hey Sean. ________(you/do) anything special this weekend?

Sean: I don't know. Maybe _________(I/do) a long bike ride,but it depends on the weather.

Tom: Yeah, they say __________(it/rain).

Sean: What about you?

Tom: ___________(I/visit) my cousin Aidan in Cork.

Sean: Cork? That's a long way. So what's your plan? ____________(how/you/get) there?

Tom: It depends. Maybe ____________(I/get) the train or perhaps ______________(my mum/drive) us and then she can see her brother, Uncle Guy. And yes, _______________(I/send) you a selfie!

2 risposte

Classificazione
  • Anonimo
    7 mesi fa
    Risposta preferita

1- Are you doing

2-I’ll do

3-It will rain 

4- I will visit 

5- How are you going to 

6-I’ll get - my mom will drive us - I will send you

• Anonimo
    7 mesi fa

Completa la chat. Usa "will" o "be going to" e le parole tra parentesi. Usa forme contratte se possibile. 

Tom: Hey Sean. ARE YOU GOING TO DO (you/do) anything special this weekend?

Sean: I don't know. Maybe I'LL DO (I/do) a long bike ride, but it depends on the weather.

Tom: Yeah, they say IT'S GOING TO RAIN (it/rain).

Sean: What about you?

Tom: I'M GOING TO VISIT (I/visit) my cousin Aidan in Cork.

Sean: Cork? That's a long way. So what's your plan? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET (how/you/get) there?

Tom: It depends. Maybe I'LL GET (I/get) the train or perhaps MY MUM WILL DRIVE (my mum/drive) us and then she can see her brother, Uncle Guy. And yes, I'M GOING TO SEND (I/send) you a selfie!

Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.