- Anonimo2 mesi faRisposta preferita
1) Look at the picture and complete the sentences with "there is/isn't/are/aren't."
1. There IS a schoolbag on the floor.
2. There AREN'T six children.
3. There IS a teacher.
4. There AREN'T three dogs.
5. There ISN'T a dog.
6. There IS a ruler on the table.
7. There AREN'T two globes on the shelf.
8. There ARE three coloured pencils on the table.
9. There ISN'T a glue stick.
10. There ARE two fish in the aquarium.
11. There IS a vase on the desk.
12. There ARE two girls.
13. There AREN'T three boys.
14. There IS a sharpener on the table.
15. There ISN'T a cat.
16. There ARE two boys.
17. There IS a pen near the ruler.
18. There AREN'T four rubbers.
19. There ARE two books on the shelf.
2) Look at the picture and complete the sentences with a preposition.
1. The ruler is ON the table.
2. The rubber is BETWEEN the pen and the sharpener.
3. The teacher is BESIDE the blackboard.
4. The aquarium is UNDER the books.
5. The map is BETWEEN the calendar and the window.
6. The vase is ON the desk.
7. The fish are IN the aquarium.
- VikingLv 72 mesi fa
Ti aiuterei volentieri se si leggesse e si comprendesse quello che è scritto nella foto.