Marco ha chiesto in Scuola ed educazioneCompiti · 1 mese fa

Compito di Inglese sull’Unione Europea?

Ragazzi la mia prof mi ha dato un compito di inglese in cui dice che devo scrivere 10 righe ( in inglese ) per dire se siete favorevoli o contrari all'Unione Europea e perché, per favore mi potete aiutare🥺

2 risposte

Classificazione
  • 1 mese fa

I agree the UE because by it we help each other. In case of war, problems or debits, we can ask help to another country of the UE and that's a very important thing. It becomes easier to be more rich: selling things to UE countries is simple. The collaboration of the countries of the UE is not bad and I do not know any motive to disagree it. Still we were young, theachers, parents, relativs, siblings and books, teached us to collaborate, why do not do it? What negative things can happen? Isn't it a better way than divide the countries and live politically and economilly alone? For example, why did the Britain leave the UE? Was the Brexit a good idea? Of curse by doing it the Britain will not be helped by Italy, Germany, Spain or the other countries of the UE in case of problem. They made a choice, in future we will see if that was good or not, if they will come back in the UE or not , if we will accept them back or not..

• Commenter avatarAccedi per rispondere alle risposte
  • 1 mese fa

The United Europe is an organization of 27 states of Europe, whose aim is to destroy the differences that has brought the continent at war twice in the XX century and to revive the economy of all the members. Even though the ambition and the idea were great, i think that the United Europe wasn't successful and it wasn't able to fullfill the aim that has set itself. Some countries   have violated  the agreements made. For example,  countries like Ireland , Luxembourg ,the Netherlands, Malta and many others have misbehaved , since they have adopted a status of "Tax Heaven" , like Switzerland and Monaco. Other countries , like France and Germany , have used the Union for their own business, taking advantages of poorer countries , like Italy,Greece,Spain etc... . The United Europe has done nothing but increase hatred among the nations of Europe. 

• Commenter avatarAccedi per rispondere alle risposte
Altre domande? Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi.