AIUTOOOOOOOO URGENTISSIMOO 10 PUNTI AL MIGLIORE?
VI SUPPLICO NON RIESCO A CAPIRLO
- Anonimo1 mese faRisposta preferita
Completa la seconda frase in modo che il significato sia uguale a quello della prima, utilizzando la parola data. Non cambiare la parola data e usa tra 2 e 5 parole, inclusa la parola data.
- I hated going to the dentist's when I was young.
- I NEVER USED TO LIKE going to the dentist's when I was young. / I DIDN'T USE TO LIKE going to the dentist's when I was young.
1. My mother didn't ever buy pre-cooked meals under any circumstances.
1. My mother WOULD NOT BUY pre-cooked meals under any circumstances.
2. Amanda really likes swimming now, but now she hated it when she was a child.
2. Amanda DIDN'T USE TO LIKE swimming, but now she does.
3. Antonio speaks English much better than he did a year ago.
3. A year ago, Antonio USED TO HAVE difficulty speaking English.
4. Jack WASN'T USED TO had never taught a class of adults, so he didn't know what to expect.
4. Jack WASN'T USED TO TEACHING adults, so he didn't know what to expect.
5. Sandra didn't like working at night, but she doesn't mind it now.
5. Although Sandra didn't like it at first, SHE IS USED TO WORKING at night now.
6. I find dubbed films very difficult to watch and I think I always will.
6. I don't think I'll ever GET USED TO WATCHING